In case you hadn’t noticed yet, the Nordic Game Jam 2012 has just started!
Among a small group of people we’re tweeting about every single thing that is going on over here at the IT University of Copenhagen, like the awesome indie games being showcased by some big indie names and Manveer Heir, Senior Designer of Mass Effect 3, giving the intro keynote for the game jam, which is part of the international Global Game Jam 2012.
So, what are you waiting for? Follow everything that is going on here by searching for the Twitter hashtag #NGJ12 and listen to everything the following people are saying:
- Mathias Poulsen (@mathiaspoulsen)
- Jonathan Van Hove (@joonturbo)
- Daryl Hornsby (@delta_gemini)
- Simon Cutajar (@scutajar)
- Jacob Herold (@JacobHerold)
- Benjamin Schaffer (@Bert_Baker)
- Anders Lystad Brevik (@Norwigi)
And, of course, me, Anchel Labena (@Anchelspain)