Skyrim thoughts and the *REAL* Elder Scrolls
I hardly ever publish a post just for one single picture, but that one really caught me off guard when my friend Morten Hansen posted it on Facebook.
To at least add something else to say to this post, I will mention that The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim is one of the most engrossing games I have ever played. So much in fact that I am trying NOT to play it during these crucial days full of final project hand-ins.
I am happy to say that I have managed to not touch the game since Monday, November 17th, quite a feat when you consider the high addictive nature of this game.
In fact if you are even considering of buying this piece of gold, make sure that you do the following:
– Do not have a girlfriend. You will totally forget about her
– Make sure you finish all your projects before installing
– Say goodbye to your friends for the next 6 months
– Have enough food stored for those same 6 months
– Have enough money to pay for muscle rehabilitation afterwards
– Your parents know you have not been kidnapped
– You don’t have any classes with mandatory attendance
– Get a comfortable chair or sofa – you will need it
– Have enough sanity to remember who you really are after 6 months of dragon slaying
If even with all those warnings you still decide to go ahead and buy the game…
Enjoy it! You definitely won’t regret it!